View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 11:38 AM   #5
Theseos
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Turning off X factor?

That's your decision but keep in mind that the "x-factor" things don't seem to really be the concern I'm hearing from people the most. It's really the "enforcer" ability which allows a defender to hit stick every time they tackle and increases their fumble chance by a RIDICULOUS margin.

If you turn off the super star abilities then you'll be losing a lot of really cool stuff, not just "in the zone" abilities but also all the passive abilities that a lot of guys have too. I would read the write up below before I just "turned them off" entirely. At least take the time to research what you're sacrificing just so you can run up the middle against enforcer LB's. I kind of like that I have to adjust my gameplan. Stud players can and will take away parts of the field and like every good coach in the NFL does when they have to go up against a Luke Kuechly or an Aaron Donald (not an enforcer but a good example of how stud players should be gameplanned around), you have to adjust. Always have multiple ways to win a game.

https://www.gameinformer.com/guide/t...perstars-guide

Last edited by Theseos; 08-08-2019 at 11:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove