View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 11:43 AM   #52
KidsAreAsleep
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Rmiok222 PRO+ sliders

Okay, after game two I continue to have the same issues with getting pressure to the QB. I even lowered CPU pass block to 51 prior to the game. I think I will try 50 next. I did get one sack, but I still struggled to even get close to the QB. I just feel like the offensive line is a little too good at holding their blocks.

I also think I might need to adjust human passing in some way. Hundley continues to throw the ball well. Maybe a little too well for my liking. In this second game he threw for over 300 yards on 75% passing. I'm trying to decide if I want to try lowering QB accuracy or change CPU coverage sliders. I probably need to get some more sample size first.

My concerns about running to the outside being too easy are no longer. I was not able to get get ANY run game going against the Giants.

My new area of concern is the CPU run game. I can't seem to stop the run. This has never been the case for me on Madden, EVER. In one case, it is nice to finally have the CPU be able to run the ball, but now it seems a little over the top. Especially when my gameplan was to stop the run and make Manning beat me. Let me just say, Barkley is ridiculous. He gashed me on 4 carries and for over 150 yards in the FIRST QUARTER. I don't think any of my defensive players even touched him on any of the carries. He ended up getting hurt or else he probably would have run for 400 yards. But, Gallman came in and proceeded to run for about 100 yards over the next three quarters. For me, I think I might need to lower CPU run blocking a little or raise human tackling a little. I still want the CPU to be able to run, but I want to feel like my input matters as to whether they are overly successful. At this point, I do not feel that way. Even against the Bengals in my previous game, they ran for over 125 yards.

Okay, maybe it is just my defense. I know the Cardinals defense it not that great. At the same time, I don't think it is that bad. In comparing player ratings, it just doesn't quite feel like they are playing out as they should, YET. I am still going to tinker with this set as I am really liking the feel of pro level. I feel like I am really close to getting things how I want for my play style.

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming

Last edited by KidsAreAsleep; 08-08-2019 at 11:52 AM.