View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 05:16 AM   #242
Da_Czar
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA 2K20 Gameplay Blog - Motion Engine Upgrade, Handles, Read & React Defense, Of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
As a slider guy, PLEASE tell me they un-tied Difficulty from sliders. I want to know that each difficulty ACTUALLY has specific differences from the others (and exact details as to what those differences are), and then sliders should fine-tune the gameplay from there.

I don’t want to deal with the mystery of whether difficulty settings are just a slider preset or if they actually control things outside of sliders, and I don’t want to deal with the game always being on “Custom” difficulty after changing one slider and not knowing if that means the game is no longer having the effects of All Star or Hall of Fame difficulty.

Basically, I want 2K to show us the exact parameters that each difficulty setting and each slider controls. It’s too much of a guessing game every single year.
Difficulty levels AFAIK have always been more than just sliders. It is just sliders are the only thing you can see. Even with all the frontend sliders, there will always be more tools and tunings on the backend that you will not have access to.

Also If I understand you correctly I believe I shared in the past that whatever level you start editing your sliders from is the difficulty level your playing on.

So if you goto HOF and then edit sliders from there all the stuff you can't see or edit is on HOF level. So pick the level you want to play on and edit your sliders from there.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B