Old 08-10-2019, 02:57 PM   #8
Rob9874
Rookie

Rob9874's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Extreme Slider Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by direfire
I’m not good enough to play all madden or all pro and pro is too easy to not get boring so I play the game as a nfl manager simulation and do franchise mode starting with 2002 rosters and cpu vs cpu games.
Same here, Pro is too easy. But I didn't pay $60 for a game to just watch it. I'm praying a patch comes out soon.

OK, I experimented to Pass Coverage and Pass Def Reaction Time both to 0, leaving CPU QB ACC at 25% vs Drew Brees. I may be mistaken, but it felt like my defenders played tighter. He still completed 82.3% of his passes (LMAO), but my defenders were right there to make an immediate tackle. I held him to 375 yds, the first time I've held a CPU opponent on All-Pro under 400 yds with the Cards.

Either way, there wasn't enough of a difference to notice my pass coverage, even at ZERO, so I am convinced they don't do much. Heck, the fact that Brees completed 82.3% of his passes with his Accuracy turned down to 25 should tell you something. Imagine if I had left him at 50!

I think I'm going to take JoshC's advice go back to the default 50 on all sliders as the developers intended and hope for a patch. It was interesting to see how little going to 0 and 100 made on the game overall. So I'm not about to believe someone that tries telling me setting one slider to 49 or 51 makes a difference.