Old 08-10-2019, 05:25 PM   #9
Cycloniac
TrueSim Projects-Creator

Cycloniac's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Extreme Slider Experiment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob9874
Same here, Pro is too easy. But I didn't pay $60 for a game to just watch it. I'm praying a patch comes out soon.

OK, I experimented to Pass Coverage and Pass Def Reaction Time both to 0, leaving CPU QB ACC at 25% vs Drew Brees. I may be mistaken, but it felt like my defenders played tighter. He still completed 82.3% of his passes (LMAO), but my defenders were right there to make an immediate tackle. I held him to 375 yds, the first time I've held a CPU opponent on All-Pro under 400 yds with the Cards.

Either way, there wasn't enough of a difference to notice my pass coverage, even at ZERO, so I am convinced they don't do much. Heck, the fact that Brees completed 82.3% of his passes with his Accuracy turned down to 25 should tell you something. Imagine if I had left him at 50!

I think I'm going to take JoshC's advice go back to the default 50 on all sliders as the developers intended and hope for a patch. It was interesting to see how little going to 0 and 100 made on the game overall. So I'm not about to believe someone that tries telling me setting one slider to 49 or 51 makes a difference.
Dropping QB accuracy doesn't necesserily make QBs less accurate on its own. The lower that slider is, often what you may see is more checkdowns. You have to decrease WR catching as well.

What was your speed threshold slider at? I'm assuming 50, based on what you're saying.

I've seen the CPU throw under 70, 60, even 50 percent on all pro. It is possible.