View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 05:58 PM   #12
Jagsfan24
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Extreme Slider Experiment

I am not an expert with sliders myself but to reply to what all is being said here..first things first is are you calling the right defensive plays? Do you adjust during the game? Playing man press coverage this year seems to work well so far, zone has its flaws a bit.

The ratings this year do mean a lot, being you are the cardinals i would not expect you to be shutdown either, but yes you should see a difference with Peterson from the rest...also look at Peterson stats to see what he is better at, like if it's man coverage then call more man with them etc..

A few other people here mentioned of the sliders being opposite, you can try that. Also keep in mind that penalty sliders play a big factor in this game, DPI or DH will determine how close defenders play to the wrs.

The int slider also is another pass coverage slider...and this year in madden pass rush means a lot so if you aren't getting pressure that will expose your defense even more. Don't forget to utilize your defensive adjustments also, to play the ball or swat ball etc..