Aestis
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: M20 Sign-up & Wait List

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunes522
XB1 : NathonReyn

Was a sim commish for years with Madden and NCAA, under the gamer tag of Tunes522, with some of the greatest owners/co-commodore back in the day, such as XLenceofXQtion and AzureEffect. Combined we ran some classic leagues for years with them and some great guys we’ve met at Operation Sports and Pastapadre along the way. If anyone knows those guys, which I believe they’ve moved onto PS4...that’s the type of league I’m looking for. Been away for Madden for about 5 years. Ready to get back into an active community and regain my title.

Have always represented the KC Chiefs and Missouri Tigers...I would love an opportunity to continue that trend. But understandably, the Chiefs are now the hot team, so I can imagine if they aren’t available. Willing to fill gaps as any team available with the option to relocate to KC if someone retires.

Hit me up with a message via XBox Live if you have an opening.
Appreciate the post my man. We've got a long ish waiting list at the moment (a pitfall of the most stable low turnover leagues), but we have a strong community in our league for those willing to wait for a spot. I ask that people who want to join hit me up in our discord (link in OP), I'd be down to quickly chat about what you're looking for and see if it's a long term fit. Hope to hear from you, best of luck to you either way!

Commissioner
After Work Football League
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues