View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 03:31 AM   #363
torpedoceltic
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

for the first time I love a set of sliders, usually sliders just make the game more boring for me but these ones have drawn me into the game. i just imagine this is default and the way the game was made and i don't have an issue with the game in that case, its just a game but if you become involved and feel satisfied to score a goal and achieve a good result from playing well then it gives me a buzz and reminds me of when i first started using manual sliders with fifa 10 and road to the world cup 2010, i also like fifa 11 but it all went downhill from there for me with rigged matches in career mode. I play only the champions league i stay away from career mode because it is still rigged in my opinion.

i played these sliders in semi assisted passing because manual is broken in this game but seen some people mention if the speed is normal it works with these sliders so ill try that but I am happy with semi assisted passes. i think the emphasis of these sliders is on 1 on 1 dribbling.

the community sliders are a bag of bollocks and you cant even pass the ball to one of your own players because the cpu will get it because the positioning is all wrong. i have never liked those sliders in any fifa game and used to make my own.

my sliders were trying to do the same thing as these sliders achieve and make it more like real football but my sliders were not a simulation but arcade, they were good for me at the time but this is the best ones ive ever used.

i put a video on youtube promoting your sliders, you saved this game for me, ive had it since release and have only played the game for less than 10 minutes per month because the manual is broken.