View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 11:22 AM   #35
giants76
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Problem now is, will you see any fumbles at all? Also, will running backs still look like humans or are they so paranoid about fumbling, they dont try special moves?

Just something to keep an eye on.

Was shocked the playmakers gimmick isn’t way over-powered like the Impact Players on NCAA used to be ridiculous, NBAJam-esque when they catch on fire. Didn’t see that at all with playmakers abilities on. Didnt try the game with playmakers turned off. Very limited time.

Other than the fumbles, how’s it looking?
So I just played another game at 91 and no fumbles. The games plays very well with the exception of the high sack volume but the RBs still play well. As for fumbles if your not seeing any you can always scale the slider down. I would lower the cpu to 50 because they hardly fumble. Maybe drop to 85 for hum and 50 for cpu. What's annoyed me is the fact when I would fumble I would never get the ball back and the cpu always did. The RBs look fine but I will really focus on them a lot. I am really enjoying the superstar mode because if you lose your stars your done. I lost Barkley and my offence looks like watching two old people having sex. Sorry if I made everyone just puke in your mouth if your reading this. That's the Giants offence. Looking foward to the #1 pick.

Last edited by giants76; 08-11-2019 at 11:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove