View Single Post
Old 08-11-2019, 04:56 PM   #13
BonzoLall
Rookie

BonzoLall's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NFL ON FOX: MADDEN 20 ALL PRO SIMULATION SLIDERS

I started a offline cfm with the Giants. Using ea up to date rosters. I double checked that I had everything exactly the same in my cfm that you had listed on the OP. I did delete my profile by the way and insert everything like you said. I started my week 1 game against the cowboys ( expecting to lose bc they have the 2nd best overall in the game )

But there is 8:13 left in the 2nd quater and I'm winning 27-3.
I'm not using any cheese plays I've actually ran a lot with Barkley , 13 ATT / 74 YRDS / 2 TDS
Manning is 9 of 14 / 64 YRDS / 1 TD / O INT

Dak already threw 2 INTS and we are barely half way though the 2nd quater. Also I've had exactly 7 facemask penalties. I dont wanna change it because of what you said on the OP. Daks rating is a 39.9 and Eli is a 115.7

I really like the way the sliders play , they are really smooth. I just dont think the Giants would be beating the cowboys 27-3 after the first quater. I honestly expected to get destroyed bc the Gaints roster is terrible and the overall is terrible.
Got any advice ???? Maybe I'm just to good for all pro. I normally play on all madden anyways. Let me know what you think! Thanks!!