Old 08-12-2019, 06:14 AM   #365
archanax
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Krebstar's FIFA 19 Professional & World Cup Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krebstar
August Updates

I've played around with some updates for several weeks now after taking a long break, but I'm back to playing a few different CMs and enjoying these updates as of now. Nothing big, just trying to get the game to play slightly better, slightly more realistic, and overall a realistic pace.

Here is what was adjusted from the OP:

Sprint: 35/35
Acceleration: 51/51
Shot Error: 70/69
Pass Error: 59/68
Pass Speed: 37/12
GK Ability: 55/55
Line Height: 68/68
Line Length: 20/20
Line Width: 45/45
First Touch Control: 96/96

Here's the entire set:

I'll update the OP soon.
Hey Kreb !!! I'm glad to see you back !!!

I directly tested your sliders not in CM but in several exhibition games with different teams because I was also trying to make small adjustements on my side.

Well, in fact I don't know what to think about these small adjustements you made because it changed radicaly the game. I will list the different points:

PRO:
- pace of the game is increased. I like the reactivity of the player on the field (mainly due to accel at 51)
- the ball which is more loose. We can really notice that players don't control at 100% the ball (mainly due to FT at 96).

CONS:
- the increases of the pace of the game (acceleration) and the bad ball touches (FT) induces less varieties from cpu in passes. when they catch the ball, it's more difficult for them to control it resulting in more short ground passes that long ones and especially long ones. They can't do their animation panels at this moment and prefer to pass to someone else. Most of the time, when they are in their defensive field, they prefer to pass in triangle a lot before making an "escaping" pass.
- bad touches (FT) also induce a lot more loss of possession. Example: when a CPU player catches the ball, the high value of FT combined to an increase of the acceleration push the cpu player to make a mistake with the ball that can easily be taken by our player (even not by a tackle). As a consequence, there are less tackles, less fouls but also more weird actions (best example is when I was around a corner side and did a ground pass to my other teamate, cpu interecepted it but couldn't control it and scored against his goal. It happens more than one time in several matchs...)
- because of all this, pass accuracy also suffers and for teams around 85-90 like real madrid, they finally get a 70-75% pass accuracy stats. Smaller teams even get less than 70%...
- finally, this update causes more counter attack than we the previous set, resulting in less midfield battles. The bad touches and "maybe" the value of the lines (but I don't think that this value impacts that much) induce bad controls, more interception resulting in more counter attacks. As an example, I finished games with barcelona or arsenal vs Real madrid or man city with scores like 3-0, 4-0, 3-1, 5-0. (So high scores due to this counter attach that unleashed offensive players but also due to mistakes from cpu close to their own net)

On my side, I think I'm gonna stay on the previous set. Gonna however test 4-5 more matchs.
Advertisements - Register to remove