icicle22
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Frosty Madden 20 Profile Available for Download

Quote:
Originally Posted by burter
Hello all,

I'm still getting that error to delete any live update. I deleted the whole LCU folder and I am offline, but still getting error. I rebooted my cpu and origin client just to make sure. Still getting it. I haven't used discord since I use to play WOW like 10 years ago, so I'm not sure where to look up how to fix it on there. Seems there isn't a great search tool on there or I just don't know what I'm doing on there lol. Anyways can anyone help me on this? Thank you.

Edit: Never mind I figured it out. You have to actually delete madden 20 folder. So when you go to %ProgramData%\Frostbite\Madden NFL 20, delete the folder "madden nfl 20". I deleted the LCU folder only and that is why it was giving me the error because it was looking in the madden nfl 20 folder.
I'm guessing this is something specific to Madden 20 as there doesn't appear to be a frostbite\Madden NFL 19 version of this folder. Hopefully we will be able to be connected eventually while running the mods or this could be a pain. Is it as simple as deleting this folder, playing offline with mods, then if you connect, this folder gets recreated and you can play without the mods. Then, go offline, delete this folder and mods work again offline?

Thanks.