View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 02:46 AM   #162
Travolterjohn
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NHL 19 Player Faces List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddillon1994
Don’t know what to tell you, can believe it or not. The thread posted has time stamps so you can see for yourself. I don’t know why they would feel the need to scan Goodrow/Karlsson either, or even Brenden Dillon whose generic was fine but it is what it is

As long as they didn’t take any resources from scanning players we absolutely need in (Forsberg, Arvidsson, Rantanen, etc) then I’m happy with it
Usualy as I know they scan about 30 faces the last years. Think about that many old scanned faces will leave the game from retiring or leaving the league so under the line they will not be much more in the game. If they scan for issue 20 about 100 faces it is reason to buy it early for me. If not will buy earliest at Black friday on deep sale. I don’t think that Roster sharing or Roster transfer from 19 to 20 will be in and I need again to create some hundred players as I did in 19. As I noticed the gameplay will be more or lesser the same as in 19. I don’t think, but hope also that they add in every Roster update some scanned faces. It makes me sick to play with so many same looking ugly generic faces.