View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 10:24 AM   #334
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonboy_003
Is it possible to remove player X factor traits? One specific one is ruining the game for me.

Luke Keuchly forces like 5 fumbles a game. No exaggeration. It’s absurd. I recover them almost every time too. The CPU will hit stick them and it’s a fumble every. Single. Time. Teams will be putting up great drives against me and then fumbling. It’s ruining what is a great game. Been so bad to where I have been spiking the ball four straight times whenever I recover it just to keep the game close. I’m in the middle of a game against the falcons and I have forced four fumbles in a quarter and a half, two of them forced by Keuchly.

How can I fix this? Im 8-1 with the panthers and having fun, but the fumbles are getting completely out of hand and turning what would normally be close games into blowouts.

Help!
Try editing him to like CB...save the change. Then edit him back to MLB. See if that resets his Enforcer trait to something else. You may have to play around with moving him to other positions.

Note....once you do this....you will likely be unable to change it back....so it's up to you.