View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 01:47 PM   #7
hhsrudy4
Rookie

hhsrudy4's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: CRACKED IT! 100+ usable teams in PLAY NOW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
You’re not getting 100 teams, period. Like I said, people get excited when they find something and make these claims, when it’s not going to work. There’s several reasons.

And it makes it look like we can add all this stuff, which isn’t possible.. once he hits the hard limits, you guys excited to see 100 teams are going to be deeply disappointed.

I truly wish guys would test everything fully and make sure they understand what’s working either 100% before making these claims. Anyone can make the teams appear in play now. The ones who actually know what’s required to get them to be properly played, knows better than to expect 100 teams. You can get more than 32, absolutely, but the claim 100+ is completely inaccurate.

This wasn't just a basic making the teams visible. I'm way beyond that. All of the teams (70ish) in the video have rosters and are playable. That was the whole point of the video. Give me a little bit and when I get home I'll finish adding teams and put it in a mod for you to see for yourself. Only the 32 NFL teams are in the normal channel that everyone's knows. I found a backdoor around the "hard cap."