Old 08-14-2019, 02:29 PM   #5
J1992
Rookie

J1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I would like to say, thank you everyone for support on my sliders, year after year. Like previously mentioned, I'm at a better place in my life now. I can fully focus on the things that interest me in life and video games happens to be one. This year I plan to do things a little different. I plan on not rushing updates, I plan on being active and replying to questions, I may not be as active as I was because I still have other priorities in life but I will do my best to make sure everyone's questions throughout the year are answered. This year I only plan on focusing on AllPro but maybe down the road I'll think of helping out the All Madden guys and making a set. Being away from the forum, I've learned the game plays good when u stay close to default with minor tweaks, each slider varies and there may be some sliders to change dramatically but I plan on staying close to default. I've already been cooking up my set and I should be releasing it today at some point. I look forward to being back on Operation Sports and hope to see familiar faces and some new ones too.
Really glad you're back man! I've also realized the less you tweak the game and start moving stuff all over the place the better the game plays. It's a lot smoother and much less canned. Cant wait to see what you have in store!
Advertisements - Register to remove