Old 08-15-2019, 05:57 PM   #32
Flazko
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders - Madden 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfbroke
I gotta say these feel real good. Only thing I did was changed the minutes to 10 minutes (trying to get the right amount of plays..I am quick clicker lol). With that being said, these feel really nice. I played one game as the Bills vs. Falcons and was a close game but I lost like I should..and had trouble passing the ball...but too many points scored as a whole I thought (with the 15 minute quarters) Then played Saints (me) vs. Dolphins and dominated them 34-14 like it should be. They had no run game at all. Sacks are around 3-4 per team and penalties felt good too.

15 minute quarters got me around 165 plays and 10 minute with no runoff got me around 121. Gotta find a happy medium there for myself. Overall though, these felt awesome and can't wait to see how the final set stacks up
How was the tackling? Amount of broken tackles. Also, interceptions?

Also, I'm still deciding between clock settings of 15 mins with 17 run off and 10 mins with 25 sec run off. I like both. Of course, 15 mins looks and feels more relastic, especially the time of position Stat but I've used 10 mins with 25 sec run off and the amount of plays was perfect

Last edited by Flazko; 08-15-2019 at 05:59 PM.