Old 08-15-2019, 06:40 PM   #185
XxStew21xx
Rookie

XxStew21xx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by reMicXz
Couple questions though, always wondered why you use OPI off and do you think theres adverse effects to playing a cloud vs offline franchise with your sets or is that just what you're specifically doing? i noticed that when i stumbled across the hidden blog set last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren
As for the online cloud franchise, I haven't ever experimented with it. I spectate that most of the set will transfer over though, based on what I have heard others say, though I can't endorse it myself. I strictly play offline CFM. Give it a shot though. We're really not all that far off of default here, so you might be fine in the online cloud arena. Feel free to post feedback if you do so.

I play my franchise mode on the cloud and it doesnt seem like anything is funky or different at all. These sliders have been noticeably standing out so I'm happy.

Played my first game against an Elite QB.
Brady went 15/16 and even triggered his X-Factor which was pretty cool to see. I lost 13-10. Tried driving downfield with under a minute to play and came up short. Very fun game...that's what I want, so I'm happy so far.

Andy Dalton the game before was noticeably different than Brady but also definitely played better than Manning or Darnold so that was nice to see.
Havent seen many deep throws yet though...
Advertisements - Register to remove