View Single Post
Old 08-17-2019, 06:28 PM   #15
doncropper
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 1965 Roster - PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
The roster set is not completed yet. had to take an extended break due to RA symptoms. I do hope to get back at it soon.

Thanks Don for all your kind words. Much appreciated! I do not have 20 (yet)...still on fence what am going to do there. I am thinking of getting pc version due to the modders ability to "fix" issues in gameplay and add some cool textures/graphics. Just not sold on 20 yet...let's see what the first gameplay patch brings.

C
I've been thinking about going back to the PC for this Game as well due to what you mentioned Plus that fabulous NCAA Mod they have going on (especially IF EA Sports doesn't bring their NCAA game back soon).

I had a chance of messing with my sons version of Madden 20 and although it appears to be a slight improvement in visual/animations (I do mean Slight) it is basically the same game as Madden 19 but with a couple issues (at least at this point). Those two issues are the inability (I think it's just a fix needed at this point) to save/continue a game later & no Players names appear in CPU vs CPU games which Madden 19 had both of these functions.

I'm where you are with Madden 20 very much ON HOLD & PC becoming more appealing each day .......

Hope you start feeling better & are able to enjoy the masterpieces you have already produced.

Take Care & I mean that "Literally" !
Don

Last edited by doncropper; 08-17-2019 at 06:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove