View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 02:56 PM   #40
bongo88
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: M20 Biggest Draft Studs and Freaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
The way it works, or at least has worked for the last however many years now, is that the team handcrafts players at each position, but their numbers, names, schools, and some of their appearance can all be different each time. Their attributes and whatnot are not random, but most everything else. Many people thought everything was completely random, but that was not the case. I believe Madden 20 is no different. That WR you're seeing in your year 1 draft may be in my year 3 draft named Mike Michael's, but he'll have the same ratings.

Howdy canes21,
I havent bought a new madden for years (pc--fiddle with madden 08 off an on) and was looking to pick up madden 20 due to gameplay improvements.

Anyways, is this for offline franchise mode (or whatever its called nowadays)?

So, for the first draft .... i see: WR Bob Jones has 92 speed, 90 acceleration, 80 catch, etc

then, a few years later in offline franchise draft-- I find: WR Jacob Allen has 92 speed, 90 acceleration, 80 catch, etc ....
Jacob Allen will be a clone (attribute wise) of Bob Jones.... is that correct for offline franchise drafts?

One last question, do Bob Jones and Jacob Allen follow the same development chart?

Anyways, found your post interesting and was just seeking clarification.
Thanks.