View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 08:59 AM   #173
tommycoa
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Tommycoa’s Madden 20 Cpu/cpu Base Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman08
Ok so I had been running my sliders all this time and although they play pretty good it always resulted in very low scoring games. I gave yours a run for 5 games and I like how the field feels open now. The only thing for me is I'm seeing 300-400 yard passing games every game now. Now I play your set with 15 minute 11 sec acc clock so I know my results will be different from yours but I am getting about 120 plays with this clock configuration. I just want your opinion and thoughts on what I could to make passing yards go down as well as completion percentage. Should I raise coverage or reaction time? Also I wanted your opinion on the reaction slider. My tests earlier resulted in lower reaction time=faster reactions whereas higher reaction time setting=slower reactions from the defenders. Am I off in this assessment?
Quit using accelerated clock. It’s a complete waste of time, and it does stuff like this that only holds you back. Use this set exactly as the op and most of the problems will go away. I’m just not seeing anything to complain about with this game right now with the current setup.

Haven’t really had to test pass def reaction time as the original setting worked the whole time.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts