View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 04:36 PM   #405
GBpackerfan1120
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I'm going to assume you were following EVERY SINGLE VALUE on the opening post exactly is spelled-out (obviously - I understand that things have changes some). If I have a setting or value on the OP, it has been deemed to be critical. None of them are "preference". I get these types of comments every year and the person usually comes back and says "Yeah, I followed it exactly except I changed ______, which is just personal preference, right?".

If you were following the OP exactly, then based on the info you provided, I don't think I can help you. Madden is an RPG and that's what this set is based around. Other people try to play it as an action game; and that's fine if they do, but people who play it as such are better off going to All Madden and learning how to get better at that difficulty. Based on those seasonal numbers, I think you may fall into the latter category in terms of mindset/approach - All Madden may be more suited for your playstyle. (It's not "too hard" but you do have to focus and be smart).
I haven it set exactly as listed I don’t change anything due to any preference and I follow your updates regularly so i always try to play as if I’m actually an nfl team I always punt on 4th down I’m careful with the ball and use my checkdowns and I can read defenses pretty well and use audibles and all that maybe it’s just I don’t take enough risks to jeopardize the game and my defensive play is decent I user safety and take away any big plays down the field or across the middle, just thought maybe there’d be something I could do to make it more challenging I’ve tried AM multiple times but it’s just not enjoyable at all.. I really like how all pro plays I feel it’s the most balanced and realistic but idk what else I can do to make it consistently challenging I’m now on week 12 of my 2nd season and am 8-2 idk thanks for your input I appreciate you taking the time to get back to me
Advertisements - Register to remove