View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 05:12 PM   #411
sabres32
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

I don’t want to jynx myself because I’ve been having bad luck with sliders but I’ve got 1 game under my belt with these sliders and it felt really really good.

Quick recap. I play with the Bills and I played the first preseason game against the Colts. Luck tore my starters apart going 15/15 100 yards and a touchdown. My first string offense couldn’t muster up anything as Josh Allen had a terrible outing. In the second quarter Matt Barkley finally got my offense going, getting the first touchdown of this preseason. At halftime I was down 21-10. To start the half I put all my 3rd string guys in and even though Brissett had a huge outing (19/26 305 yards 2 TD) in the second quarter, my defense managed to hold the Colts to 0 points in the second half. My rookie 3rd string QB Tyree Jackson had a nice outing going 10/14 124 yards). In the end I won on a last second field goal to seal the game 22-21.

Both myself and the CPU couldn’t get the running game going but both teams managed good yardage on a few plays.

I really enjoyed the CPU play calling even though they only ran the ball 15 times. It’s the Colts though and they are a pass heavy team.

The injuries are slightly concerning as 3 injuries occurred to the CPU running backs and 1 injury occurred to one of my running backs. I’ve been hearing this is an issue and I’ve witnessed it.

4 total penalties were called, 3 of which were face masks.

I had 57 total plays on offense while the CPU had 56 total plays. That’s perfect.

So far so good and I hope to continue this trend with these sliders. I’ve been dying to start my franchise and I was going to wait for the gameplay update but I couldn’t wait any longer.

Last but not least, I didn’t see a fumble in the game but I wasn’t playing against any X factors.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove