View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 04:53 AM   #1
RageAgainsttheMachin
Rookie

RageAgainsttheMachin's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB2K13 '19 Season Roster

This is just something to play with its far from perfect. Needs minor teams switched for ones that changed last two years. Needs lots of prospects and draft picks added to minors.

What id like is for others to try it and let me know whats wrong with specific teams, players and whats missing, i mean everything even down to the CF so i can take notes and resolve issues 1 at a time and continue to draw in others to help keep this project going.

Anyways i think i have all trades done but im sure the minors are in serious need of an update as well. My copy died with my computer so i had to start from JMC last update and move forward but there have been so many transactions that i havent taken the time to go back to OCT and revise them all. Thats where you all come in.... I am a Tigers fan. I have a good understanding and idea of the teams in their division but for others I havent the slightest clue.

Id like to find at least 6 people to take a division and break down the work so not one person is overloaded with scouting, creating and CF finding lol.

Enjoy and drop a review and help me out.

Download here.
https://download2262.mediafire.com/e...al+%281%29.ROS

Remember change your ID and console # so it works on yours

Last edited by RageAgainsttheMachin; 08-22-2019 at 04:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove