View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 12:59 PM   #428
iMac2307
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Look - it is what it is about the O-line traits for existing franchises. I get the frustration, but I'd like to keep discussion focused on gameplay in this thread (it's no biggie - I just like to keep things as focused as possible).

As for gameplay, the OP has been updated to delete the option to change DPI/DH. This is going to be a very tough patch to assess, not because it is bad, but because it is REALLY good. As of right now, we will revert to 50 for all values. I saw a LOT of variety in interactions from play-to-play (even in coverage), so we have to look at things more holistically rather than locking onto one animation on one play. That means - SAMPLE SIZE! I'm going to start in on a new Skins franchise tonight (I feel like this new patch has made things more challenging so I want to start over) and a second franchise (likely the Dolphins).

To be 100% honest, I could run everything at pure default (even with the default 10 MM/40 CFM injury sliders) and be fairly happy with it. That said, I do feel that setting the MM value to 50 re-balances things a lot better (when it was at 10 - there was virtually no 'push' along the line and RBs went down very easy). Now, I did test the CFM injury value at both 40 and 50 last night. Personally, I liked what I saw with both gameplay-wise but we saw no injuries in several quarters of play at 40 - which is game-breaking. I think 50 may be too low as well from an injury perspective - but we'll gather some sample size first (I am inclined to look at higher values - but will tread lightly).
I caught up on your streams from last night, and I liked what I saw. I'm going to plug in this initial set up (INJ at 50/50, everything Default) in to a franchise and begin firing up some games.

Not quite ready to start my actual franchise until I've got a bearing on how it plays over an extended period of time, so will get through a number of games up to around WK10 with a variety of teams and see how it goes.

Patch looks really positive.