View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 08:33 AM   #451
bravesfan1984
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGr8Drake28
It's pretty much default though... Injuries at 40 way too low. Can't even get good amount of injuries at 50. Raised that to 52. I found I was blowing out teams on these "sliders" So I gave Armour's a try and restarted my franchise and lost the first game.

If you read post 1, Josh provides great detail on his philosophy. Sliders impact one another and you have to use caution in adjusting just one click of one slider.

From Post 442 from Josh:
Frankly speaking, 50 CFM INJ is not satisfactory from a gameplay perspective this patch. Remember, the CFM INJ slider is essentially a 'recklessness' slider - the higher they go, the more players throw their bodies around (which amps up the collisions and the 'closeness'). With CFM INJ at 50, there's very little interior pocket movement, the tackling does not have any sense of 'organic' feel (it is incredibly 'hit stick-y'), and overall it just feels very 'hyper'. I don't believe the patch "broke" anything, but I think we sorta accepted it pre-1.10 because it was necessary for coverage purposes.

Last edited by bravesfan1984; 08-23-2019 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Added Josh's quote
Advertisements - Register to remove