OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 20 / The All Madden Project / Offline CFM / User vs. CPU Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino457
I tested it again

Again, both teams over 500 yards each

wrS very wide open
On both sides I use the whole playbook and no money plays
Ok... in addition to OPI and SA off, I am going back to 10 minute quarters with "no" accel clock. I put no win quotations because it is on even when it is set to off.

You may have been seeing higher yardage and point totals due to the the amount of plays that you were getting with 15 minute quarters, in addition to your franchise team selection and opponent, play style, etc.

In my opener, DEN ran 78 plays and OAK (me) ran 63 plays which totals 141 plays. That's about 10-20 too many as it pertains to the NFL average. Even so, I am ok with that play total, as some NFL games will run more than the average 120-130.

For the record, I don't see anything wrong with 15 minutes quarter and / or use of the accel clock this year. The accel clock has been baked in by default, which leads me to believe that many, if not all, of the issues that the accel clock caused in the past... well are now issues of the past.

EDIT: I will use 10 or 11 minute quarters. I will evaluate the average play totals as I go.

EDIT ii: Let's leave the accel clock on. It produces greater fatigue and injuries. Recap: 10 or 11 minute quarters, with accel clock on / 25 runoff.

MLB The Show 19 (PS5)
NBA Live 19 (PS5)
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Madden NFL 11 (PS3)

Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/ren_the_conqueror

Last edited by Ren The Conqueror; 08-25-2019 at 12:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove