View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 12:50 PM   #18
I_HATE_THAT_DUDE
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Pro Default Sliders

I dont know if anyone has thought of this idea but I was reading another post about having a different skill level setting home/away (difficulty wise) and not slidder wise. I'm gonna try to tweak it for a different home vs away on pro. My thinking is strictly for the computer to play better at home so the gameplay doesnt get stagnant . Maybe give the cpu a boost at home and the user a bit of a boast at home. Tweaking user away settings and cpu away...typically you get home team in the nfl playing better at home so the cpu should be tougher and if you don't cheese your way through a user home game you should get a good game as well. Teams that usually overcome this mind set would be new England, Pittsburgh, new Orleans, Seattle etc Playing well home or away so by not bumping the home user slidders too much you should be in a good battle unless you roll out there and just think your team will win by showing up. I'll post them once I run a few games to see what I get. Just had this idea. Cheers[emoji1479]

Sent From that S9 bayyyyyyy-beee