View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 08:25 PM   #490
GoBlue81188
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Game is playing like an absolute dream for me. EA knocked it out the park, IMO. The addition of xfactor and superstar has completely changed the dynamic for me. You really feel and see player ratings and skill sets come to light.

Josh has optimized that feeling with these adjustments. I think the improvement to pass defense for both user and CPU is evident vs default. A full range of animations play out in the pass game.

The run game. It’s... good. There is a really nice push off the ball for both teams, and if the runner is decisive there are plenty of yards to be had. With that said, I think there is a slight hesitation from CPU LB’s to react and shut the door, so to speak. I wish there was a HAIR more congestion at the 2nd level. As a user, I’m able to manually shut the door by controlling a player. So I do think more so a CPU issue.

I’m 5 games in on the OP set, so a lot more game action to see before considering adjustments, but something to keep an eye on.

Really happy to have a football game that is keeping me coming back. I can see myself keeping the franchise going even when FIFA comes out!