Old 08-30-2019, 09:03 AM   #5
Hammerhunker
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: MoM in Play Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermaine
Hammer hope you can help me..read a post you were active in that addresses the issue of the lame cpu baserunner not challenging the outfielder on stretch singles...in my opinion one of the most exciting plays in baseball. Last year saw many of those plays where the runner would slide into second on close play.
I play cpu vs cpu franchise ( no season mode ) so I asked Lilly of the Valley what or if his solution worked but I don’t think he is active any longer
Do you have any insight as to how to work the sliders to create this nonexistent baserunner realism....?
Oh man, I have been flipping and flopping on this. I went radical and bumped power all the way to 10 and decreased outfield speed to 0, reaction 1. I began seeing balls down the line being doubles nearly every time, and balls hit legitimately to the gaps not being cut off by outfielders (played about 20 games so I feel I was getting a good sample size to confirm these results). The downside is an occasional game where the power goes berserk. In a MoM game, I gave up 21 runs on 25 hits, I stopped counting homeruns. Give it a try, see what you think.
Advertisements - Register to remove