View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 08:28 AM   #89
LocDawg5050
Rookie

LocDawg5050's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 20: The Little Things

Imma be basic and say I've played every football game on console since the 90s. Game day, back breaker, Joe Montana, NFL Fever and some 2k game... Yes madden has had ups and down but for me this year's edition is prob the most structured when it comes to Gameplay. Some of my likes observations...

I've got a unnecessary roughness called when I lead my WR on a corner route out of bounds and the DB attempted a hit stick from the saftey position.

Nasty lineman are now nasty. Guard lead on a sweep run, sealed the corner by briefly putting a hand on the DE while engaged with the tackle and finishing his job by destroying a LB for a waffle block....I think the young kids call it.

WR will snatch the ball from a DB if the DB has better position by jumping from behind and grabbing it from defender. Kinda looks like the WR dunked the football.

QB sack animation where he gets hit but manages to keep his balance just blows my mind and sometimes it catches me off guard not realizing the play has not been called dead.

LB are strait ruthless on run plays when it comes up the middle. Luke and Vander just to name a couple are like heat sinking missiles. Luke seems to always tomahawk chop at the carrier when dialed in for the hit.

Play books, play books, playbooks! It's about time we got some good stuff to work with. Very strategic and real to what treams run.

I could go on and on but I see guys always talking about off ball injuries and they never see them. Was going against the Seahawks and I'm on defense with Cowboys. The play was a toss away from Byron Jones. He was hurt and the camera showed him on the field taking a knee. Then he was assisted off the field where he sat in the bench holding his head. So there you have it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk