View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 08:30 PM   #1
Akali
Rookie

OVR: 0
PS4 Elite Leagues with Openings: Need a Content Creator?

Hi!

I have four years of experience playing in sim-style CFM leagues. I have never been removed for rule breaking in any league. I have experience with professional-level graphic design, website design, and daddyleagues layout design. I will gladly help make your daddyleagues layout the best you could possibly come across.

I can be very active and become a long-term member through many cycles. I am available any day to play between 6pm-11pm est, but can make time earlier if necessary.

I am looking for an extremely active and well-run CFM league. I don’t want to be in a league that does out by February, but one that maintains a high level of activity throughout the cycle. I would also prefer to not be in a league that ends up with 99 overall players/teams all over the place. (This can be achieved by applying settings and cap rules that limit teams to all hover around 88 overall at best — if you need, I can help you with that.)

Here is the list of teams I would prefer to play with:
Chiefs, Browns, Cowboys, Bears, Texans, Patriots, Packers, Saints, Panthers, Rams.

My PSN is KinnuSingh, but you can send me a message on here too!
Advertisements - Register to remove