View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 12:57 AM   #4
WWEDX2007
Rookie

WWEDX2007's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: (PS3) 2K10 Utility

Oh my god, this is an incredible step in the future of NHL 2K10. while it's a shame you may never find out what makes roster transfers work this is a hell of a start!

You listed a few different things you can edit, but what about ages? there are no ways to edit player ages from within the game.

Can you add names with certain text differences? (example: Jacob Markstrom -> Jacob Markström)

Have you looked into data differences between 2K9 and 2K10? it would be pretty cool if something between them was similar to give the utility another function. 2K9 was the debut of the current engine.

And also, I wonder why it's PS3 only since members here have talked about being able to transfer rosters between systems. makes me wonder if edits can be made to a PS3 file and then copied over via the method some members have come up with.

This editor is huge for multiple reasons, but the first off of the top of my head is how this will very much improve positional needs. we will no longer be forced to use certain skaters due to a lack of skaters at a certain position. would also hope this means we can abolish the limitation of certain players who have multiple positions listed and locked to them (Something that was good on paper but as a roster editor I hate very much)
NBA - Los Angeles Lakers (since 2004)
MLB - New York Yankees (since 2004)
NCAA - Michigan State Spartans (since 2004)
XFL - Seattle Dragons (since 2019)

Last edited by WWEDX2007; 09-04-2019 at 01:15 AM.