View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 02:01 AM   #1
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
NBA 2K20 Temporary Impressions Thread

Just wanna throw a few thoughts in here, here and there until you guys get it because im bouncing from this forum and won't do like years past where i just answered questions and posted without playing the first day.

Anyway.

So far the feeling of the game is different and familiar at the same time. Obviously you're going to have to learn the new movement and controls.

As you can see in the WNBA video below, I wasn't used to some of it and got burned on defense or just made a huge mistake trying to play on ball D.

You'll definitely have to slow down and lay off the sprint button or you'll be doing some crazy herky jerky stuff. I think they did a fine job with the speed boosts and its definitely a thing where you feel guards can beat bigs off the dribble without you unnecessarily forcing it with sprint.

Its possible to play good defense and even make shots with defenders on you, but so far nothing cheesy like.

Seems like paint protectors have their own impact in the game, so no layup is just free with a good shot blocker around.

I'll try to snap some pics from the phone of different things like offensive menus, player faces and such, but not too much.

Advertisements - Register to remove