View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 05:07 PM   #7
CaseIH
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
I cant see any of this happening, LOL.* I would love to see the Colts do well, and they do have a solid team, but if Jacoby Brissett is the starting QB all yr, the Colts will be lucky if they go 7-9, my guess is 5 maybe 6 wins at most. I doubt Hoyer would fare much better, but I would have a little more faith in Hoyer than I do Brisett.

If I were a betting man, which Im not, I see the dang Patriots getting back to the Super Bowl, and Im going to say the Saints get revenge for getting screwed out of the Super Bowl by the refs last yr. I hope Brees and the Saints win it all, but as long as Bellichick is the coach and Brady is the QB, I wouldnt bet against them. They seem to always find a way,* sometimes by cheating, I just couldnt resist, LOL,*

I got a feeling its going to be a long football season for me, being a Dolphins and Colts fan. Im not a fan of the Dolphins HC, although I hope he proves me wrong, but I dont think he was the right guy for the job. I think I would have stuck with Gasse another yr,

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts