antdoggydogg
Rookie

antdoggydogg's Arena

OVR: 0
AntDoggyDogg 2K20 POE's

XBOX ONE
Gamertag: Antdoggydogg
Roster File name: 2K20 POE's and More

I've attached screenshots of the POE settings for non Xbox users to copy. As well as a comparison of real life 2019 stats to what stats will look like using these POEs. There are a couple areas that need improving but those are mostly player tendencies, need to figure that out.

When using these settings I highly suggest adjusting your MyLeague stat distribution sliders to be:
Offensive Rebounding 32
Defensive Rebounding 22

This helps better distribute rebounds to your guards in a more realistic way.

Improvements:
- Points of Emphasis settings for modern and classic teams, for the most accurate Simulated stats
- Updated Coach Offense and Defense Grades
- Advanced Rotations for all 30 teams and the Classic Teams
- Accurate/more consistent ratings for steals, blocks and rebounds.
- Accurate/more consistent Athleticism ratings. (Lateral Quickness, Speed, Speed w/Ball, Strength, Vertical)
- Accurate Height Adjustments
- Badge Updates
- Updated Rosters/Ratings for Classic Teams/All-Time Teams

Athletecism Ratings:
If there is a center that can run a 3.4 during a 3/4 court sprint at the draft combine, he should be rated the same as a guard who runs a 3.4. On the official 2K rosters, Al Horford's Speed and Speed w/ Ball ratings takes away this part of his unique skill set: https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/vid...beautiful-dunk

Al Horford on the official 2K rosters:
Speed: 53
Speed with Ball: 33

Antdoggydogg rosters:
Speed: 83
Speed with Ball: 73

With my ratings you will be able to lead a break with Al Horford without looking like you're in slow motion.

Height Adjustments:
- Joel Embiid is 7'1
- Durant is 6'11
- Dennis Rodman is now 6'7 on all teams, previously was 6'8 on some teams.
- Jerry West is 6'4 not 6'2 (he's said it himself and you can see pics of him standing next to Kobe/Wade).
- Robert Horry is 6'9, 2K previously had him fluctuating between 6'9 and 6'10 in different years.
- Keith Erickson is 6'5, 2K previously had him as 6'0.
- Dwight Howard is 6'11

Classic Team Updates:
- Darrall Imhoff added to 1965 Lakers via Historic Draft Classes
- Jason Collins added to 2002 Nets via Historic Draft Classes
- Bill Russell Rebounding ratings updated

Badge Updates:

Some badges are too overpowering this year, both in gameplay and in simulated stats. I saw 2001 Kobe average 40 points on 60% during an entire season. my changes will result in major reductions to some of the badges, all based on real stats. Whatever can be quantified should now be realistically represented. Now you won't have issues with every double digit rebounder being a Box and Worm god. Those are specific skills that only some players have shown, and it's all been tracked using advanced stats. So far I've updated the following badges for modern teams, and will be doing the same to classic teams:

Tear Dropper
Slippery Off Ball
Pick and Popper
Pick and Roller
Rim Protector
Box
Worm
Defensive Leader

Updated Signature Styles:

Elgin Baylor (signature head twitch/fake)
Jayston Tatum jumpshot

Tendencies:
Greg Oden 3 point tendencies lowered drastically.

Top 10 Players on my Roster:
For fun here is a list of the current top 10 players on my roster after applying the mentioned edits, I expect some to change even more once I apply other changes:

98 Kawhi Leonard (his Intangibles rating was too low at 70, compared to 98 for other stars)
97 LeBron James
96 Anthony Davis (switched his primary position to PF, secondary as C)
96 Kevin Durant (no post achilles injury changes made, we'll have to see)
95 Stephen Curry
93 Giannis Antetekounmpo (switched primary position to PF, the position he plays the most)
93 James Harden (his Intangibles rating was too high at 98)
92 Damian Lillard
92 Paul George
91 Joel Embiid
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 1.33.54 AM.jpg (153.9 KB, 1202 views)
File Type: png Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 1.48.59 AM.png (33.9 KB, 1080 views)

Last edited by antdoggydogg; 04-22-2020 at 03:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove