Old 09-09-2019, 07:20 AM   #6
CX1329
MVP

CX1329's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: The uproar on Twitter about 2K20

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarvGotti
Idk if you guys will see this, but you have to stand your ground when it comes to gameplay this year. Yes the bugs need to be fixed asap, but PLEASE do not give in to the outcry for gameplay changes. This is the first time in a while where i've actually had to spend a decent amount of time in PRACTICE MODE to learn the game, learn how to dribble, learn how to score, learn how to play defense. As someone who values skilled competitive gameplay, this is amazing. Allow people time to learn the game before you change too much of the gameplay. Please please please i BEG YOU.

This. Fix the technical issues, yes, but leave the gameplay intact. This is also the first time I've ever played a 2K game where I've actually needed to go into scrimmage mode to practice, and aside from a few very minor issues like CPU shooting percentages, this game plays so much like real basketball, it's the closest anyone here will ever get to playing in the NBA. Never has Czar's catchphrase "don't play video games, play basketball" applied so much as it does in 2K20. 2K19 was trash, but this is special. Please don't mess this up for us sim players.