View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 06:50 PM   #660
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 20 CFM-only Sliders (User vs CPU Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmy7177
Josh,

I have two questions regarding your sliders v other slider options ive seen posted.

QB Accuracy - You choose to use 50. Ive seen other's as low as 15 or 20? Can you fill me in on how this affects QB accuracy in-game? Dink and dunk game from AI etc. Have you tried it this low?

Illegal Man downfield - Ive seen you suggest turning this on, i havent tried it yet but will. You say it makes a great deal of improvement to the game. I read Matt's slider post and he says this isnt needed to be turned on and he says it doesnt make any difference, off or on. Now im confused? Just trying to figure out which is best.

Thanks

IMD: it's best to leave it alone now. When they first introduced it around 1.05, I think they didn't account for its impact gameplay-wise. Now that the game has been 'tuned around it', I've seen no need to change it off of how it appears in-game.

QBA: It's relative to the settings, but when using an all-default All Pro setup, my observations have been that lowering either one dumbs-down the gameplay. Coverage gets looser on both sides, CPU QBs get dumber....it just makes All Pro a watered-down experience without extensive slider modifications. I've not tested QBA on All Madden so I will not speak to that. Frankly speaking, there is no need to adjust these on All Pro, the ratings will very much drive the accuracy of the throws.