Old 09-17-2019, 08:47 AM   #3
moemoe24
Rookie

OVR: 20
Re: Tips for working around this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyMoraco15
Situation:

- Late Innings, I have 1 Pos Player left on the bench, I have 1 Pitcher in my bullpen left (4 starters also available if needed)

- The pitcher’s spot comes around, and I pinch hit for him, with the remaining Pos Player I have, the backup catcher. Nothing happens we remain tied.

Heres the issue:

- Next half inning, The game takes me to my bullpen with the message “you have a Pos Player On The Mound” when I go to select my very last bullpen pitcher, I cannot bring him in... I cannot Doble Switch to leave my catcher in the game... I simply cannot do anything. To make matters worst, I have to pitch to a batter with my backup catcher, with the Pos Player that I had previously sub in to bat for my primary catcher, catching him...

- I go forward with it and pitch to the batter, no surprise here, the opposing team gets on. Fine. I got back to my bullpen, and still cannot doble switch to leave my only catcher in and bring in my only bullpen arm in also... so what I do is, on the Substitution screen I switch the positions. But I have now to pitch to a batter with the other pos player. No Surprises, they get on base. Now I have two men on.

Now I can bring in my last bullpen arm and also have my backup catcher in the game. But with two “Free” men on base.

Its the second time this has happened, the first time I was able to survive this mess, the second time around not so much, ended up giving up 5 runs in the inning and losing the game.

Has anyone else encounter this “bug” or “Issue” or whatever you want to call it?

Any tips to work around this?? Any help would be appreciated guys!

Thanks!!
This happened to me twice. For some reason this year you can’t swap positions with pitcher position. In the past I did this all the time