View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 06:32 PM   #3
Tuscaloosa
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: [PS2] NCAA 11 - Constantly getting probation, nothing I can do to stop it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareSpark
Ok so, I recently broke out my old NCAA 11 on PS2, and I'm running a dynasty mode. Now 2 out of 4 seasons I've been put on probation.

Issue here is that I run out of disciplinary points and can't do ANYTHING to stop this.

Is NCAA 11 for PS2 just terrible or is there something I could do?

I've even tried looking up Gameshark codes for the game and buying a gameshark for PS2 if I needed just to 'hack' the points total so that I never have to worry about this.

I now have lost 15 scholarships for the next 3 seasons due to this..

What can I do??
IIRC, there is a time when you distribute points between 3 categories, one having to do with team discipline. I believe the other two are for recruiting and training. I think if you were to put more points into the team discipline category, you may have more in-season disciplinary points.

I could be wrong on this because:

A) I recently had a massive retro haul including a PS2 and several NCAAs. So there's a slim chance that I'm confusing it with another, but I'm fairly certain that I'm not.

or

B) I honestly didn't play '11 long, as I wasn't really a fan because of a number of other unrelated issues. So, needless to say, I don't have any prolonged dynasty experience to tell you whether or not it would make a difference.

Perhaps someone else can confirm or set the record straight.