Old 09-19-2019, 01:59 PM   #6
RyanJS08
Pro

RyanJS08's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Kind of new to my Team, I'm having a blast with 2k20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
I just unlocked some great players without having to pay real money, no grind here... I'm really having fun with mY Team. With all the bad we hear about this game, I think they did My Team right, least I think so. Mind you, I'm early on, but I'm addicted to the mode. You can have fun without having to spend money or go online.
Same here, I didn't play MT too much last year, but this year it's pretty much all I'm playing at the moment and I'm addicted too. Fantasy Drafts in MyLeague have always been fun to me so this mode fits that perfectly. I'm not going to lie, the grind, not having to spend my own money/cash in game, is pretty rewarding. Another reason I like the mode so much. I also like the short quarters and times of the games. I have a wife and kids so banging out a few games when time is short is fun. I haven't had any issues with the mode, but I play solely offline. One glitch I did encounter is in the middle of the game it went to a camera view like if you were sitting on the bench in MyCareer. I had no clue how to get out of it and the game was still going on. Finally fouled someone and the camera view broke. But I agree with you, this mode is super fun!