View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 12:35 PM   #1
tuckermaine
Banned

tuckermaine's Arena

OVR: 0
Can Madden make Two versions of game...?

So, I’ve been buying and enjoying Madden well before “ patches” “ Title Updates “ and “ Superstar Ko” ( I think that’s right)
Let me just say up front...I respect all types of gameplay...I do not bash or ridicule how others enjoy this game. But all I’m asking is for a voice to be heard for the Offline simulation guys like me. So I’ve always been able to create through sliders made here by some very devoted people ( who at times I think understand the inner workings of Madden better than the devs) and enjoy a simulation like football game. As of late however I’m losing things in the game that for me is very important if you are trying to replicate football albeit a video game.
Walk up to the line..ok gone I can deal with that...QBs as I understand don’t have anymore little immersion animations anymore such as linking fingers..adjusting helmet ect..since this last patch. But for me what killed and deflated any enjoyment for this game was Patch 1.11. In that patch they managed willingly or not to ruin all of what I know of played and have watched about Ballcarriers and how they run. Special Ballcarrier moves had vanished.
Let me be clear ..yes..if you are joysticking “your player “ you can make them move as real life Ballcarriers move..however if you like some of us play Cpu Cpu or would just like some realism in The Cpu side of the ball...it’s gone..none
Immersion for me left but what is more perplexing is WHY!
Why can’t Madden create or edit through patches these things that online gamers want and should have without TAKING away completely basic football animations.
I understand the Ballcarriers were over juking...I go back to theses cats right here on this forum who have given us wonderful player edit suggestions that have worked for me and made the game fun...
I’m asking Madden Devs or anyone who has a direct pipeline to them for
HELP..in bringing back football to Madden that we all can enjoy no matter how you play this game
Advertisements - Register to remove