View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 02:10 PM   #101
OhMrHanky
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden NFL 20 Patch 1.14 Available - Patch Notes Here

Holy crap. What did this last patch do? Lol. I say that rhetorically. I’ve seen the patch notes for the last few patches. But, wow. I haven’t played much in awhile as red dead online is awesome. Lol.

But, I picked up madden again and decided to play a game or 2. I’ve got my own slider set going on, and I already made passing a little more difficult for myself, but not ridiculously hard and I was still winning games. I just played the 2nd game of a new franchise with my dirty birds vs Phi. The real game was a crazy affair, for sure. But, man, oh man, I can NOT pass the ball anymore! And, truly, to an infuriating level. Julio is never open. NOBODY is ever open. Again, I’ve got some slider action going on, so maybe the last few patches augmented my sliders to a more ‘powerful’ level. And, while I accept a more challenging game, man, this was tough going. Lol. I lost 34-18. The yardage was even enough. But, I threw 3 INT and 2 of them were corner routes where the DB jumped in the air, caught it and just barely got 2 feet in bounds. Those 2 were both on Julio, too! Lol.

Anyways, I haven’t read through the entire thread, but I didn’t notice anyone claiming the game got ‘harder,’. But, man, I just couldn’t believe the coverage. I hate this year’s atl playbook, too. So, that’s an added problem. But, seriously, routes over the middle. While these shouldn’t always be ‘open,’ they should be open at some time if u have enough time. The cpu AI zone over the middle D seems to be improved, imo. I’m just not seeing the window to throw into.

Anyways, I’m going to play another game or 2. Maybe, the eagles are just that good. Maybe, if I play a lesser D, I’ll see something different. Or, maybe the patches screwed my sliders! And, made the game too hard, now. Lol.

Maybe, I’ll accept this challenge. But, I mean, if I can’t throw to Julio at all, lol, I’ve got to change something. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove