View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 12:43 AM   #2
BleachYourWork
Rookie

BleachYourWork's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 32 Team Franchise - How To Start One??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bach Patu
This has ALWAYS BAFFLED me

During my long "Career" you might say of playing Madden (Dating back to when Madden was on the Nintendo NES during the old CARTRIDGE days), I've played as a Player, Coach & even Owner/President/GM

But NEVER as the "Big Kahuna" - THE COMMISH

Now TO BE CLEAR - I AM NOT PLAYING THIS OFFLINE (So don't bother DMing me or replying if all you want is a team in my league as YOU WILL NOT GET ONE

I'm doing this by myself [emoji23]

MY QUESTION is - HOW do you start set it up??

I've already got my Broncos CFM nearing the end of Year One (It's in Postseason now) & would like to simply expand on that one. Short of that, I'll start a new one

But the question then becomes…

* HOW do I move on to the second team after picking the first one?? Am I gonna have to create 32 instances of THE SAME file or what??

That's where I need HELP!!

Figuring out what to do JUST to get started. Once I get started, I can probably figure out the rest

JFWIW - Thinking of doing something along the lines of what YouTuber RELOCATION FOOTBALL LEAGUE does (Only I refuse to call my league THAT & will have 16 International teams & 16 Domestic teams [emoji23])

Also - I'm on Xbox if that matters any

I look forward to your replies guys [emoji23]

Sent from my 5041C using Tapatalk
Not sure about xbox menu, im a ps4 guy but once inside your franchise mode, go to your user, and you will see a "create new character" which means take over another team via coach or owner and player. Just do that for every team

Sent from my SM-J337A using Operation Sports mobile app