View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 06:55 PM   #4
Honome
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Impressions a week later since this game has been out?

I couldn't even finish my 10 hour trial and uninstalled it with only 5 hours of gameplay. What can i say... For me the gameplay is horrible, too end-to-end fast paced brainless gameplay with zero emphasis on any kind of real hockey strategy. It's useless to dump the puck because the AI always, as soon as it touches the puck, makes a lightspeed perfect backhand pass (between the legs and facing the boards) to the center of the ice to start a break. It's a damn joke when the AI makes about 20 between the legs passes per game, what the hell is that!!! Everyone can count by themselves, i guarantee that the AI will have at least 20 ****ing between the legs passes per game!

There's, like all the previous years, no difference enough from players, they are all like clones. The first line should be feared by the other team, but it makes no difference if we're facing the first or forth line, they all seems the same. And (again!!!) no roster sharing, something that could at least make it less worse.

The commentary is annoying with the guy screaming for everything that happens, the presentation is also bad and is there only to make the game even more arcady.

I went back to play NHL 19 that at least plays a little like hockey, the new version doesn't. If they fix the damn between the legs passing i will play the game when it's out on EA Access vault next year.