Old 09-23-2019, 12:28 AM   #60
tyler28
MVP

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: TD All Madden 20 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by hold that tiger 1024
I'm so glad I stumbled across these sliders. May have saved the game for me. I was using an all pro set in a rebuild of the dolphins. By year 2 I won the super bowl and by year 4 I was blowing every team out of the water. It got to be no fun because I would easily put up 60 a game.

Just started a new CFM with these sliders and in just my first game I absolutely loved it.

Won my first game 23-17 and everything was completely realistic. I threw for 74% and a little over 300 yards. Rushed for a bit over 100.

Only thing that was a bit off for me was their QB threw for 62% and about 250. Those numbers ended up being ok, but they missed wildly on any throw that I put pressure. Maybe that had more to do with it being Flacco though.

Anyway, great set. So glad I ran across this.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Awesome!

Stay patience with that 10 value. Ive played with it for over a season now. It will give you some wild throws from the qb but it plays to their ratings. On am the qb can get op a bit. This value really keeps them honest and true to their ratings. Dont get to worried with it. In the end the stats line up.

Food for though flaccos career comp % up to todays game is 61.9% [emoji106] yards per game 235 [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk