View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 01:22 AM   #8620
TexasLASFan
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: How is your dynasty going

Now entering my 6th season as OC *4th with Fresno state* my contract expired in my last season I was gonna go to a different school to be a HC during my final contract season we finished 13-1 with a conference championship I moved us to the Pac-12 for a year to test it out due to no competition in the MWC...during that season there was indeed competition in the MWC San Diego State ranked #1 Boise State Ranked #2 and Air Force ranked #21 crazy just having 2 MW teams in the top 2 and gotta play for the conference championship Boise won that game 38-35....BCSNC is set Boise takes on Nebraska meanwhile I got my revenge on Washington in the P-12 championship lost to them early in the season we go on to the rose bowl vs SDSU...we are ranked #8 they are ranked #4 there roster didnt look elite wise so I expected us a win by 14+....game went back and forth got down to the last 20 seconds of the game down by 3 pts 52-49 at the 7 yd line was gonna go with a read option I know they knew what we were going with a DE on the far edge and a OLB next to him called our last TO without a audible...threw a slant pass to my #1 WR short at the 3 time running down couldn't spike it in time end of game lost 52-49....it was a bummer I knew I messed up soon as used our last TO I underestimated SDSU never again thoe...I had my sophomore QB rated 96 win the hiesman 4000+ yds 33 TDs follow by 16 Rush TDs dude was a beast #1 recruit couple seasons ago snagged him away from Stanford.....off-season came around I got a extension but wanna see options in the coursel there was big schools like Georgia but didnt get offered HC job so job by job flew by I decided to stick around another year looking forward to this season

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app