View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 09:22 AM   #13
roswell0075
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Why PES2020 is not all that great

boy oh boy...It's amazing how guys attach so much of a game to their own personality...i.e. if you like PES well then you must HATE me! That's a Netflix special kinda funny.

Anywho, for those looking for a reasoned look at FIFA and PES check out KG's reviews of each game. They are spot on and offer a non partisan look. Here's the kicker about FIFA 20:

"Out of the box, FIFA 20 is the one of the poorest releases for the series in some time. The gameplay can’t get out of its own way at times due to poor defensive fundamentals, while the career mode is littered with bugs that were fixed in past iterations."

Of the two games PES has made the largest strides forward this year. For me I love the fact we have two really good games...faults? Yes. But there is competition and that's good. Go ask Madden fans if they wish EA had some competition for that game. Or better yet look at NBA2K...no NBA Live this year and boom crappy game.

Also agree w hunkerdown...this should not even be a thread...it's just one effing opinion.

Last edited by roswell0075; 09-26-2019 at 09:25 AM. Reason: wording