View Single Post
Old 09-26-2019, 09:27 AM   #1
blaks
Rookie

OVR: 0
NBA 2K21 to be dual disk

The only people that say this game is fun are the myCareer gang, I feel like this game has become NBA Jam. (Playful and fun for 13-21 year olds)

This has become a basketball fans dream not an NBA sim game, these kids just wanna have a fortnight experience with all the class mates playing these little silly games. Credit the gameplay is good, but every year there are so many sacrifices to growing the games realism/depth to add more non basketball features. (I.e. replacing animations instead of adding)

MyGM is ruined, and if you dare say MyLeague is a the solution, please stop reading now. (Like me giving you a computer with MS DOS and saying here you go do what you want)

I'm just waiting for next gen and hopefully we get best of both. Arcade Mario cart for the Park guys and actually NBA style approach for the SIM guys.

I don't care what anyone says, Park people are not sim, they play for enjoyment and group activities. (Nothing wrong with that, but please don't confuse this to sim) I've said this for ages 2K should of separated this game and make NBA 2K21 (SIM) & NBA 2K PARK ROYAL 21

Wont require much, they can give park fans all the mini games, crazy golf, helmets, hopscotch, bowling ect...

Then DaCzar should take control over NBA 2K21 (SIM). Getting assistance from people like, CELTICLG, SCHNAIDT1, INFEMOUS ect

some people would buy both, it may even increase profit, especially if sold for $40 each. One could be hard disk, the other.... download only. They would save money on, manufacturing & distribution.

Get rid of Ronnie (sure we all agree unless you're related to him)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Operation Sports mobile app

www.blaksmarshall.com | Social Media @blaksmarshall
Advertisements - Register to remove