Old 10-01-2019, 08:13 PM   #2
Koosa1027
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k20 MyLeague and Gameplay Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Hey Guys!!! Welcome to my NBA 2k20 MyLeague Sliders and Gameplay Sliders Thread.

Last year was a HUUUGE year and I'm back again for 2k20 as I attempt to build off the success of last year. I'm a big fan of the way the game is playing this year. Before we get started, I want to give a shoutout to Koosa for helping me test these and get these where they are!! His contributions are fantastic!

This seems to be an issue every year so I will get it out of the way right now, these sliders are designed to be played on BROADCAST CAMERA. 2k cam is way to easy. you will not find the challenge or good experience you are looking for if you play with these on 2k cam.

Alright, enough of me talking, lets dive into the good stuff!!!

Top 10 Rebuilds

Spoiler

Game play Sliders: *these are uploaded under my PSN "Schnaidt1"

Spoiler

MyLeague Sliders

Spoiler

Rotations:

If you want the absolute best rotations in 2k20, click that spoiler button!!

Alright guys!! as always, I look forward to all feedback!n please post videos, stats etc from this set up!! I love following along. if you enjoy streaming your games go ahead and post those links as well so others can see how this gameplay is! thank you!!
WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME BRO!!! 🤣🤣🤣 I'M HERE FOR ALL OF THIS!![emoji1491][emoji817] I would post my footage from the other day but so much has changed since then!! LETS GET THIS THREAD POPPING! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR SOME FEEDBACK AND SEE SOME SCREENSHOTS!

~Koosa10:27~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~